Tags are text tags that appear above per-hedgehog in-game when enabled(excluding the hedgehog whose turn is active). Tags are able to display the following information:
- Team name: The team the hedgehog belongs to
- Hedgehog name: Each hedgehog's name
- Health points: The amount of health points a hog has left
These tags can be seen together in a couple of different views and variations, which for simplicity are called “tag views”.
It's possible to cycle between these variations in-game by holding down the Precise and Hog info keys (Hog info being repeatedly pressed in order to switch between them).
The default tag view is the tag view the player will see upon entering a game. This may be customized from the default tag view settings in Game Preferences. It is not possible to switch back again to this tag view however, after pressing the switch tag view hotkey.
Below listed are the various tag views that you can switch between (including the translucent versions of each tag view):
- Default tag view (can't be switched to)
- Team name, hedgehog name, health points
- Team name, health points
- Hedgehog name, health points
- Health points
- Team name, hedgehog name, health points (translucent)
- Team name, health points (translucent)
- Hedgehog name, health points (translucent)
- Health points (translucent)